We are upset to announce a delay on indoor dining till at least the 19th of July, we appreciate our customers’ patience at this time and will be in touch with anyone whose booking is affected.
What to expect when you arrive in Larry & Noras
- All staff have completed and received certifications for the IACT ‘return to work safety course’.
- Increased cleaning schedule throughout the venue.
- Increased frequency of handwashing by staff at timed intervals.
- Accessible hand sanitisers dispenser stations.
- Social distancing signage.
- Reduced furniture layout to reduce tables and distance. Designated routes to the bathrooms. Increased bathroom cleaning.
- Cashless payments where possible.
To best protect our customers and staff from the spread of COVID-19 please follow our advice and in house procedures and supply contact tracing information on arrival.
Do we have to book?
Yes, we encourage advance bookings. However, walk-ins will be accommodated where possible.
Can we stay more than 2 hours?
We will endeavour to work to Government guidelines and all requests will be accommodated where feasible.
Will we be able to move to a new area for two hours?
Under the current guidelines, no. However, from July 20th onwards we hope to be able to accommodate this.
If we book for 7-8 people will we have to use two tables?
Yes, unless you are part of one family.
Can we just have drinks?
Yes, with advance notice this can be arranged.
How will finger food be passed between guests?
We are not serving finger food at the moment.